Thursday, December 13, 2018

Time Saver Tip for Teachers: Amazon Share A Cart

If you have ever wanted to send your Amazon cart to someone, boy do I have a tip for you!
No more having to give someone your Amazon Login or making a special wish list.

With the Amazon Share A Cart Chrome Extension you can easily send a shopping cart to someone else.  I use it all the time to send a list to my secretary, so she can create a purchase order and order my items. The great thing about Amazon's Share A Cart is that it includes amounts of each item. When I have shared a school 'wish list' before, it never allowed me to indicate if I wanted more than one of any item. I would have to include that in an email. Making the process more complicated and inefficient.

Here is a 2 minute tutorial on how I use this extension. I hope you find it useful!



5 comments:

  1. The homepage really made it very convenient. 바둑이
    I want you to be interested in us too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutting-edge business models and invest millions in making them successful. There's no doubt Amazon's brand image, ordering and distribution systems are absolutely without equal. click this site

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use Shopping Cart Share Extension has more features.
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/shopping-cart-share/apnigoloonhabnplobkhailjllggdnll

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSylMfX9cU8&feature=emb_title

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for engaging in the conversation.