Friday, November 27, 2015

Rae's December Blog Challenge

Welcome to my blog challenge for December 2015!


Challenges like this one always inspire me and keep me reflecting and creating. I know December is super busy so this blog challenge is short, sweet and fun.

Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is 4 posts in 4 weeks

You can do one a week or all at once, all of them or some of them, that is up to you.  Here are the topics for each post.



1.  Advice for students studying to becoming teachers. What advice would you give students studying to become teachers?  My daughter is in her second year of college studying to become a teacher. These posts will help me share your collective wisdom with her and the thousands of young teachers in training!

2.  Create a meme and post it on your blog. Do you have something to say about education, learning or school? Make a statement with a meme!  What is a meme?
meme (/ˈmiːm/ meem) is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture"
Here is one of the memes I created.


There are many meme generators to help you. I use this Meme Generator or the Meme feature in my favorite photo app, Enlight.  Shout out to +Knela Newton for getting me hooked on creating memes! For ideas on memes check out the CUE Rockstar Fan Art page or Edumemes.com.

3.  Help make school different. This goes back to my #MakeSchoolDifferent post from earlier this year. I strongly believe that we have to change school from within, because we can't keep school functioning the same way it has for 100 years. We have to #bethechange because #kidsdeserveit. What is something you are doing to change school for students or what is something you would like to do?

4.  New year, new learning. It will be 2016 soon, What is something you want to learn? Take a photo, draw a picture or take a screenshot of something you want to learn in this new year. Post it on your blog and explain why you want to learn about it. The best way to inspire students to be learners is to be an active learner yourself. Share what are you interested in learning.


Bonus! If you complete all four posts submit the link to your blog here and I will randomly choose a winner on January 1, 2016 to receive some swag from my swag drawer!

Every time we share our learning we get stronger and inspire others. Be a part of the global blogging community of teachers. We are all #bettertogether.  Share your posts on Twitter, Google+ or facebook and include the hash tags:
#raesblogchallenge
#blogchallenge

1 comment:

  1. I want to configure it like your homepage. 온라인바둑이추천
    I always feel gratitude and gratitude. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for engaging in the conversation.