Thursday, September 4, 2014

Reflective Teaching 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 4

What do I love most about teaching?


Igniting a passion to learn is the best part of the job.

It doesn't happen as often as I would like, but it is rewarding to see learners smile and get excited about new ideas or acquired skills.  These days I mostly work with teachers, but I try to get in the classroom as much as possible.  I work hard to address the needs of all learners in my classes and workshops. It feels good when a session ends and a teacher tells me thank you usually followed up with, "I don't know how you handle all of our questions". The truth is that when I can help teachers or students navigate new learning I feel great. Let me just take this opportunity to say thank you to all of the wonderful people I get to learn with everyday.

Teachers in Lake County sharing their learning
about Google Apps and SAMR


Del Norte USD teachers learning to code
for the Hour of Code event 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging in the conversation.